Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Smile

August 11th 2011 ;

Last night , after 12pm . It's already Thursday isn't it ? What about it huh ? Something happened . A good thing i shall say . Wait , it's kinda a bad thing too . Went Straits Quay at 12pm . All shops and restaurants are closed including the pubs . -_- What a boring place . C'mon night still young . * Hanni it's fasting month . BEHAVE . * Finally after so long i've waited , you told me the answer . ;) Stupid , i wish you'll tell that earlier and not now . But it's okay . I'm happy to know that . Well , we have the same feelings , it's just that , to me it's complicated now . VERY complicated : / . Thanks for making me smile . Thanks for the time spent . Never tell out my dirty little secrets out . Last night was unexpected .

No comments:

Post a Comment